Monday 9 January 2012

Review: Benefit Erase Paste




At first the price of the product put me off, as I'd purchased many concealers in the past hoping that they would cover my dark circles and I'd never used any Benefit products so I wasn't sure whether it would be worth it. Then I took the plunge and spend my money and its one of the best purchases I have ever made cosmetics wise. 

I suffer from bad black circles under my eyes and it covers them up instantly and manages to make under my eyes look brighter. I use the medium shade and it matches both my skin tone and my foundation. A little goes a long way with the product too, I was quite shocked at first by how little you actually need. 

The consistency of the product is amazing.

The product really is a miracle worker and I would recommened buying the product if you don't already own it. It can be purchased at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk, Boots, House of Fraser, Debenhams and other Benefit stockists for £19.50.

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)