Tuesday 17 January 2012

Daily makeup.




This is a simple post about what I use on a daily basis for my makeup. It doesn't vary that much, I'm trying to buy more blushers so I have a collection that I can use and change on a daily basis rather than just use one. Also the eyeshadow palette changes, I sometimes use my Urban Decay Naked Palette or the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette or the newest addition to my collection Sleek Au Naturale Palette.

I apply my Revlon Photoready Foundation first, using a ELF Powder Brush (I highly recommend!) and then apply then use Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes. I then apply Benefit Erase Paste over the top to conceal my undereye circles a little bit more.
Next I apply my blusher (I try and wear a different blusher each day), I like Natural Collection Peach Melba and MAC Dainty. I lightly powder my T-zone and face with Vivo Face Powder. I then use ELF Brow Kit in Light on an ELF Small Angled Brush to shape and fill in my eyebrows before using Loreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss on my top eyelids and finish with Maybelline One by One Mascara.

I hope you've all had a great weekend and enjoy the rest of your week!
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)