Friday 27 January 2012

Review: No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser




This is one of the purchases I made yesterday from Boots, it's the No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser.
I bought this product because my skin is normal and I suffer from an oily nose, forehead and skin at times so wanted something to try and help return my skin back to 'normal'. I also had a £5 off voucher and wanted to spend it on something that wasn't makeup. I hate how my face feels after I'd had a face full of makeup all day and wanted to try and have a cleansing and moisturising routine.

I used it last night and this morning so thought I would give you all my initial thoughts on the product. I wet my face using warm water as instructed on the bottle and then put 2-3 pumps of the product into the palm of my hands and massaged it onto my face, I left it a couple of minutes instead of washing it off straight away. I again rinsed my face with warm water and instantly my skin felt softer and smoother. It also smells really nice but isn't fragranced enough for it to irritate by skin which doesn't happen with many products other than the Simple products.

On the bottle it says 'created to help your oily skin behave like normal skin and provide tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin'. I believe this is what the product does even from two uses. I'm going to look into other No7 products especially at the moment as they are on offer 3 for 2 across makeup and skincare. I really like the product and would recommend it to those with normal/ oily skin. They also have a range for normal to dry skin and dry to very dry skin for those with different skin types. You can read about the No7 Beautiful Skin range here.

Can you recommended any other No7 products? Or are you interested in this range?
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)