Thursday 26 January 2012

Recent Purchases



I've been quite busy the last few days so haven't been blogging in a while but I'll update you all on the things I've been doing another day.

I popped to my local Boots earlier whilst I was going to the gym, I also realised I had a No7 voucher which I wanted to spend. So the first thing I bought was a Tangle Teezer, I'd always heard good things about these products and had been admiring them for a while. Everytime I'd walked into Boots I'd look at them but always walk away without one. I managed to get this for free because I spent my Boots advantage card points. I got the purple sparkly one and used it after the gym and I love it already, it makes my hair so smooth and knot-free.

I also bought the No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser, on the bottle it says 'created to help your oily skin behave like normal skin and provide tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin'. I suffer from oily skin on my T-Zone areas and thought this would be a good product to get, I also had a £5 off voucher and will give a better review once I have used it properly as I only bought it today. I like the look of other products in the range so may have to get some more before the 29th as I have two vouchers that will run out.

Finally I got the Bourjois healthy mix serum, I'd heard great things about this product and after many weeks I thought I would finally buy it. I'd been using the Revlon PhotoReady Foundation and wanted an alternative which would be better for the daytime and so I had a choice of foundations. I've already used a little bit of the foundation just to test it once I got home and it blends in really nice, it feels quite thick but I'm sure it would blend in nicely with a brush rather than fingers.

I made a purchase from ASOS during Monday evening as I'd been looking for a new university bag and couldn't find one that was a nice size in the shops so decided to look online. I've really liked ASOS lately and found the Leather Leopard Print Shopper reduced down from £75 to £37.50. I had been looking at this months ago but really didn't want to spend £75 on it. I received it this morning and its really nice, soft leather and the perfect size.

I hope you've all had a good week so far, I'll review the purchases I made from Boots once I feel that I can give a good review on them.
ox



4 comments:

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)