Thursday 12 January 2012

Review: Revlon Blush Lipstick





 Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush (Boots) £7.99

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush Shade (035), I picked this up from Boots when it was £5.00 but I think they're gone back up to full price now :(

I love this pinky nude shade it looks lovely on the lips. It's not drying or sticky on the lips which is always a good thing. It's an easy shade to wear and shows up really well on the lips with just one application on the lips.

It has great staying power too which is always good when it comes to lipsticks.

The packaging on the lipstick is so nice and sleek.

Like I said before, I'm definately going to be picking up more Revlon lipsticks, its just the price which puts me off because £7.49/ 7.99 is quite alot but in comparison to Mac lipsticks ar £13.50 it is really good.

Can you recommended any other Revlon lipsticks to add to my collection?
ox

Also some days I've been putting up 2 posts a day and I'm wondering if people would want me to put one up daily instead of two in one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)