Thursday 5 January 2012

Review: Revlon Mauve it Over



 Revlon Matte lipstick in Mauve it Over (Boots/ Superdrug) - £7.49

Revlon Matte lipstick in Mauve it Over, Shade (003). I picked this up from Boots for £5, when they are normally £7.49 which was a nice surprise when I went to the till.

I am absolutely in love with this lipstick. 

I don't normally go for 'matte' lipsticks as they don't feel as moisturising on the lips but this feels so nice and doesn't dry out the lips either. I've used it on top of Vaseline or vice versa and its stayed put.

It's also got great staying power.

I love the shade its a such a beautiful colour. Its a nude, but not too nude like some lipsticks I feel for my skin-tone and it looks so pretty on the lips.

I also love how the package represents the lipstick as the packaging is a matte feel.

I'll definately be going out and buying more Revlon lipsticks to add to my collection.

Do you have any Revlon lipsticks or others that you can recommend that are similar to this shade?


(I've also been naughty and picked up another Revlon lipstick when I went this evening but will post about that another day!)

ox

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo I like this revoln lipstick!!! I've been looking for a everyday lipstick and this might just be the one xxxx

    http://bellepearlxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a pretty colour, at first I thought it would be too dark but its just right xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)