Monday 20 February 2012

Meet Ruby


I thought I'd introduced my dog on here before but I haven't!

Her name's Ruby and she's 2 years old and she's an American Bulldog, your probably wondering out of all the dogs in the world why that breed? and aren't they aggressive? But like I say any dog can be aggressive it just depends on how the owner brings them up. But she is one of the most adorable, dopey dogs I have ever met (you can tell by just looking at the photos of her above). She can be rough and playful but thats for about 20 minutes a day, because as soon as she's played she just falls asleep and gets into the strangest of positions.

I'm sure you'll see my doggy popping up in a few posts in the future so I thought it would be best to introduce her :)

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)