Monday 6 February 2012

Sunday Summary 003

001. HAPPY SUNDAY! (even though its monday, when I'm posting this... so HAPPY MONDAY)

002. I have really been MIA (missing in action) this week, I'm so sorry. Things have just taken over and I haven't really had much time to blog. I've been back at university for the first time in 6-7 weeks and it's just taken it out of me, aswell as trying to perfect my CV and apply for work experience placements for the summer to bulk my CV up a little bit. I'm eventually getting there. I love having alot to do in the days it makes you feel like you've done something rather than just sitting around.

003. So SNOW happened this weekend. It's so pretty when it comes down and how everywhere looks but then its such an inconvience and it just looks ugly and dirty when it starts to melt away and get slushy.

004. I've been nursing a bad cold this week, well its probably not bad but in my eyes I'm dying. Its not clearing up earlier because of the cold which makes it even worse. Everything feels so much more effort to do when you've got a cold, its so annoying.

I hope you've all had a great weekend 
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)