Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Summary 004

001. Well its Sunday yet again! I missed this last week and have alot of exciting things coming up and that I'd like some of your help on perhaps :) Happy Sunday!

002. I got the most amazing news this week, my best friends grandad has given her a trip to London for the weekend for her 21st birthday. I love London and have always wanted to go there for the weekend at some point, and I've been asked to go with her :) It's Friday- Sunday so we have alot of time there which is great, and the most exciting part of this that on the Saturday night we're going to a West End show to see JERSEY BOYS! I love them so much so I'm really happy its that show. I'm just wondering what do you think are the best attractions to go and look at in the city? We've seen the usual ones before so is there anywhere special we should make a trip to? Can anyone recommend any nice/ cheapish places to eat? I will be so grateful if you can help.

003. It's mine and Danny (my boyfriends) 3 year anniversary this week which is super super super amazing and exciting! I think we're gonna the cinema I think and for food, I think we're going to see The Woman in Black but I've heard its really jumpy and quite scary so I'm abit nervous about that. I don't want to buy him a present I want to make something any ideas as to what?

004. I've been so busy this week it seems and I haven't had time to blog. So I will try my hardest to get into a routine and if I have a day off I'll schedule some posts and do alot so I'm not a bad blogger as I enjoy this so much :)

Thanks for reading. :)
If you'd like to see any posts in the future comment below and I'll do them!
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)