Monday 20 February 2012

Review: Vo5 Instant Oomph Powder

Vo5 Instant Oomph Powder (£4)

I wanted a product that would add more volume and texture to my hair without using wax or hairspray and wanted something that would give me better results, so I purchased the Vo5 Instant Oomph Powder. At the time I got two products from Asda for £5 rather than the £4 which the powder normally retails at.

I had initial 'fears' before I used the product as I didn't want it not to be rubbed into my hair properly and to look like white 'dandruff' and I didn't want my hair to feel hard and sticky after the use.
I've used the product numerous times and found that neither of these things happened which made me very happy, other than the roots of your hair do feel a little sticky and another time I think I'd used too much powder which then built up in my hair and during a night out I found it so hard to even brush it through.

The bottle contains 7 grams of product which might not seem alot but you need a tiny amount of the product to make a difference to your hair so the amount is really good.

When using the powder its important to make sure you shake the bottle first because the ingredients within the powder start to active and this is what makes the difference to the hair. 

My overall thoughts of the product was that you don't need alot of the powder to make a difference to the hair, I only have short, quite fine hair and I noticed that you don't need that much, also the fact that the powder goes clear and can't be seen, this was an initial worry of mine and I'm sure some others out there maybe be worried about the same. The powder is such a better alternative to backcombing, as it doesn't damage the hair, there is a nice smells that also comes with the powder which is again a plus, as it doesn't smell chemically like some hair products, I like it and I'm sure some people don't and finally the little gem turns flat hair into voluminous hair in minutes! What more could you ask for?

Have you used the powder before? What are your thoughts and opinions?
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)