Thursday 22 March 2012

Procrastination

This is just a little apology about my lack of blogposts lately! As we all know sometimes life can get in the way and at the moment, its deadlines getting in my way. I've been busy lately living life, I was in Belfast last weekend and genuinely haven't had time to get my assignments finished!


I always panic when I don't have them finished a few days before, or at least a week before, as it then gives me time to read through and make changes to them. I'm very organised at the moment though as I have lists of what needs to be done, the sections of the assignment I have finished, and if it needs to be prove read, yes boring but so so so helpful for myself.


I'm also lacking on money at the moment which means I can't go out and buy all the Real Techniques brushes that I'm dreaming and lusting about, the new Maybelline Colour Tattoos and a couple of the Revlon Lip Butters. (Yes, I genuinely have a wish list of the things that I'm wanting when my loan comes in!) Just reading blogposts about them are making me want them even more.

I promise that once I have handed in all my assignments and have some interesting things to blog about I will. I once again want to thank each and every one of my followers and anyone else that reads it but doesn't follow me. In the next couple of days I'm going to set up a HelloCotton or Bloglovin' account to link my blog to so people can follow me via that.



I hope your all enjoying this lovely weather and if you have any looming deadlines your getting through them! One thing that helps me is Pepsi Max or no sugar Vimto... I'm also having to start thinking about my dissertation, thats the scary part (eeeh)
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)