Monday 5 March 2012

Sunday Summary 006

001. What a busy and exciting weekend I've had! I set off to London at 9am Friday morning and get back at 10pm Sunday evening. I had such a great weekend, sight-seeing, shopping, eating, walking, walking, walking, walking and most importantly Jersey Boys. I'd never been to a West End show before and it was amazing, such a great experience and just such a nice weekend.

002. I had a lovely surprise when I got home it was my Benefit Hervana that I'd purchased on Buyapowa last week. I was so excited when I opened it, it was so pretty and lovely and I can't wait to use it as today I've just relaxed and done university work that needs to be done. Eeeeeeek I have such a big list that I need to write to complete.

003. I also want to buy ALL the Real Techniques brushes, I saw them in my local Boots the other and opened the packaging and wow it was the softest thing I have touched brush wise :) any suggestions which one to get first?

I have a few posts planned for this week :)
Hope you all had a great weekend
x
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)