Monday 19 March 2012

Life: Belfast Weekend


This weekend was spent in Belfast, I went there Friday evening and came back Sunday afternoon. It was so nice being able to spend St Patrick's Weekend in Ireland, it was also interesting as I'd never flown before and that was an experience in its own. Above are just a few snaps of what we spent this weekend doing which was mainly drinking, eating and having fun with friends in Belfast! I'm actually in love with the irish accent and just the city as a whole, it was so nice being away from Sheffield but I never wanted to go home. Just looking back at the photographs now is making me want to be there. I'd love to go and spend more time there because the whole place is beautiful how it goes from the city to the countryside and the shore. Just one of the best weekends.

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)