Tuesday 13 March 2012

Life: London Weekend



Sorry for the picture heavy post!
These are a few photos from my little weekend in London, it was very good and exhausting but well worth it. We went Friday til Sunday, went on the London eye (wow it was AMAZING), saw all the tourist attractions, ate alot, drank, shopped, walked, caught the tube soooo many times, went to see Jersey Boys that was an amazing experience and well worth seeing (I'd definately recommend it), went to a few bars in Soho - which was a strange experience, went over to the o2 arena to the British Music Experience which was great! There's so much to say but I don't want to bore you all.

I loved Forever 21 so much, there was alot I wanted to buy, we were meant to go back to Carnaby Street to go in Monki and Cheap Mondays but didn't have time on the last day :(

It was just such a good weekend, another good thing about the weekend was the weather as it was sunny the day we were mainly walking around.

I hope your all enjoying the weather at the moment, I love the springtime and its so nice having lighter nights and nice weather
ox 

I'm off to Belfast this weekend, I'm so excited! It's also St Patrick's Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)