Thursday 5 April 2012

Review: No7 Eyeshadow


I was lurking around my mum's dressing table the other day and found this little beauty just hanging around, so I picked it up and decided to see what shade it was and where it had come from. It was from one of the No7 sets from around christmas.

As soon as I opened the lid, I was amazed by the beautiful colour of the eyeshadow, such a natural shade and an easy colour to wear! Which is already a bonus. At first it looks abit yellowey in the packaging but I think this is just because of the black package that its in, when its swatched its so pretty.

The eyeshadow is soft to use, but doesn't crumble everywhere. The consistency is lovely and feels so nice to apply.

I'm not sure whether you can pick this up from a No7 stand, I should think that you'd be able to!

How weird has the weather been this week? First sunshine, snow then sunshine again.

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)