Friday 18 May 2012

Review: Soap & Glory Hand Food

Soap & Glory Hand Food (Boots)


Soap & Glory is one of my all-time favourite brands (a big statement but its so true!) and this is by far the best hand cream I have ever used!

It is so gorgeous smelling, it isn't too heavy and it isn't too light. It's just PERFECT. 
The ingredients in the hand food are; shea butter (rich in Vitamins A, E and F) and marshmallow nourishes and soothes chapped, dry skin while the macadamia oil softens, heals and moisturises the skin.

The other reason I love this product so much is because it is hydrating and it soaks directly into your hands and leaves them feeling silky soft, unlike many hand creams which I feel leave my hands feeling greasy. 

For a 125ml bottle it is £5 and for 50ml it is £2.50 which I think is great as the bottle seems to last for a while and you can never pay too much for a good hand cream. Personally I've only ever bought one bottle when I first found out about the product because I get the christmas sets and they are always in there so I have a nice stash in my bedroom!

There is also a 3 for 2 offer on at Boots at the moment so you can stock up of this and other Soap & Glory favourites.

What are your thoughts on 'hand food'? or do you have any other Soap & Glory favourites?

ox


1 comment:

  1. Hand Food is my all time favourite hand cream! It smells delicious, isn't greasy, and leaves my hands amazingly soft. I've always got a tube with me :)

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)