Tuesday 29 May 2012

Review: No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover


I used to just use a make-up wipe to get rid of all the make-up on my face and eyes and think that was good enough but I began using some mascaras and eyeliners that were difficult to remove with the wipes and I would still wake up with panda eyes.
I got this a couple of days ago from Boots with the trusty No7 voucher and haven't looked back since. I use 2 cotton pads on my eyes and it gently removes the make-up and a little goes along way. 

On the Boots website it says that the 'No7 cleanse and care eye make-up remover uses double-action to condition while you cleanse. No7 cleanse and care eye make-up remover is so gentle it's even suitable for sensitive eyes.' This is something I can back up as I hate anything too fragranced and heavy around my eyes as it makes them feel sore and irritated.

I use this with the alongside my skincare routine that I posted previously and it works fine. I'm really happy with the products that I've been using lately and my skin is happy too.

Can you recommend any other No7 products?
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)