Friday 11 May 2012

Review: Sleek Blush

Sleek Blush (£4.30) Superdrug

Another one of the items that I bought in my little Superdrug haul! 

I have always liked the Sleek products other than the Superdrug which I can get to the easiest is always sold out of the items I want, so I had a little look and saw that they had the blushes in.
I've  heard such good things about the blushes and thought I had to buy one. I originally wanted the new Sleek Blush by 3 palette which they didn't have :( 

I picked up 'Life's a Peach' which is a gorgeous pastel matte peach colour, I was immediately drawn to this blush as I thought it would look so pretty in the summer and I love peach colour!

When I swatched the blush I thought of wow, the colour looks quite bright in the palette but once I tried it the colour was subtle but really pretty at the same time. I can't wait to wear it.

I also love the packaging of the blush as they have the little mirror inside which is great for travelling or for touching up during the day if you have it in your make up bag. I love the simple, sleek black packaging aswell it makes the product look more expensive than it actually is.

There are so many other shades of the Sleek blushes I want, I'm into blushes right now and these are great quality, affordable and have a great range of shades available.

Do you have any Sleek blushes that you'd recommend?

ox

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a lovely shade. Currently I don't own any Sleek blushers but I'm definitely tempted. Their contouring kit looks good too so depending on my pennies I may pick up one when I'm next out shopping (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are so nice, I'm going to have to pick some more up. I have the contour kit but the shade is too dark for me so I don't use it that much but its really nice. Superdrug 3 for 2 ;) x

      Delete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)