Wednesday 23 May 2012

Things I Want 01


The most popular bag amongst bloggers right now, I love it. It's not over priced either like some of the bags in Zara, I'm really into rose gold right now so thats another plus. The dress is so pretty and summery, it would look lovely on a sunny day and for a night out maybe. With the weather getting warmer and summer approaching I hate to wear a full face of foundation and this powder seems perfect and gives good coverage, I really want to try it and I've heard good things about it.

ox

2 comments:

  1. the river island dress is really pretty! love the colors and the style, great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)