Thursday 10 May 2012

What's on my Face


A quick post to share with you my daily make up routine. I don't think I've shared my face much on here so maybe this is something I need to change :) sorry for the rubbish iPhone photograph!

Prep
Garnier Essentials Hydrating Day Cream
Boots Eye Cream

Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Benefit Erase Paste
Collection 2000 Loose Powder

Eyes/Brows
Maybelline One by One volume mascara
Urban Decay Naked Palette
(I didn't do my brows)

Lips
Vaseline

Let me know if you'd like to see more of these posts and I'll use a better quality camera.

ox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)