Wednesday 13 June 2012

Life: Things I've Been Doing..


diamond wedding anniversary party; union jack flag; Queenie's diamond jubilee flag; ducks; cupcakes; sweet shop; windsor castle & bunting.

Here is what I got up to over the Jubilee weekend, I've been absent from blogging as I went to spend time with family. I spent the afternoon in Windsor as its close by, it was a nice day other than the fact that it rained all day long and it was horrible but thats the British weather!

Also I felt that I needed some time away from blogging and the internet to try and get a proper direction for my blog. I've found out that I'm happy with what I talk about and I'm thankful for each and everyone of my readers.

I hope you enjoyed the Jubilee and are having a good week so far.

ox

1 comment:

  1. It looks so fun! Lot of lovely pictures.

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)