Sunday 29 July 2012

£££



001. Peplum tops are everywhere right now and they are so versatile for daytime and for evening wear. I'd take black over white anyday as I'm a messy person and gold jewellery looks prettier with black clothing (in my personal opinion anyway). This one is from Topshop and I think I'm going to have to pick it up soon.

002. I have an obsession with bags... and studs. This bag is the perfect size and just a pretty bag, I saw it in H&M the other day and was drawn towards it, the only thing which puts me off is the £29.99 price tag. I wasn't sure about the quality and for an extra £10 could probably get a nicer made and better quality bag from Zara.

003. I love this necklace from Topshop so much. I always find that with necklaces I like to buy them so they go with any item of clothing and could be worn more than one and I think this is perfect. I just need to pop into Topshop now and pick it up.

004. Another simple t-shirt from Topshop, I always think with an item like this they can be easily thrown on with jeans and hoody for daytime or dressed up and a blazer for the evening instead. Mint is also one of my favourite colours so this gets a thumbs up from me.

I always think that blogging about these items will make me want them less but I'm wrong. I want them so much more! Which is your favourite item above? Whats on your wishlist this weekend?

Also a giant well done to Lizzie Armitstead of #Team GB who won the silver medal in the cycling road race today.

Love

ox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)