Monday 10 September 2012

Life: Disneyworld

I'm baaaaack, I managed to get home from Disneyworld in one piece! After worrying that we were going to get hit by Hurricane Issac whilst we were out there, I ended up having the most amazing and unforgettable holiday ever. 
I spent the two weeks at All Star Movies Hotel and visited all the Disneyworld Parks, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, Downtown Disney, Kissimmee, Cocoa Beach and various other places. I loved it so much, the weather was beautiful for the whole 2 weeks other than at least one thunderstorm and torrential rain shower a day. We had one day which was really bad weather because of Hurricane Issac but it could have been a whole lot worse.

The Cinderella Castle was the most beautiful thing ever, as soon as we entered Magic Kingdom on the first day I shed a tear because it was a dream come true and I never thought it was going to happen. Everything in Disney is just incredible and there is so much detail in everything, it certainly is the most magical and happiest place on earth. 

One of the highlights of the holiday was meeting the characters, yes you may think this is a little strange for a 21 year old to be doing but your in Disneyworld you have to do it! We met Mickey and Minnie various times in different locations, Russell and Doug from Up, Donald Duck with Chip and Dale (which I loved as Donald Duck is amazing and one of my favourite Disney characters so this made me really happy), Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel and Goofy (he loved me, gave me cuddles and kisses which made my boyfriend jealous once I was home as he loves Goofy).


ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)