Wednesday 5 September 2012

Life: I'm home


I haven't disappeared off this planet! On Monday morning I came home from Disneyworld Florida after an amazing two weeks and then I've been suffering from jet lag and came home to some very bad news, my lovely Ruby (dog) had passed away which has made these last few days even harder.

I have alot of pictures to share with you all and products that I picked up whilst I was over there after popping into Sephora (I was in love). I wish I'd picked up more but I invested in an iPad whilst I was over there aswell :)

I hope you've all been well, it's taking alot of used to being home especially with Ruby not being here. I need to get back to normality and to try and shake this jet lag off.

Love ox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)