Thursday 20 September 2012

Review: Benefit Bella Bamba Blush



I finally purchased Benefit Bella Bamba Blush, this is the ideal shade of blusher for me as I love coral colours.

It is describes as a '3D watermelon blush' and it aims to give the illusion of sculpted cheekbones. I'm not sure if it actually does this but I love the beautiful coral shade and the gold shimmer together giving a natural flush to the cheeks that isn't too obvious.

Another great thing about the blush is that it is really easy to blend in so if you accidentally got a little OTT on the blush you can easily get it to look normal on your cheeks.

As with most Benefit products, the packaging is just so cute. I love these boxes as you have the mirror which makes any on the go touch up's easier and an all-in-one box is so much easier to use. It also comes with the Benefit brush but I prefer to use my Real Techniques blusher brush.

I think I have a new favourite blush. Next on my list is a Nars blush but I'm not sure which one.
Do you have any suggestions and favourites?

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)