Tuesday 11 September 2012

Review: Very YSL Make-Up Palette

My first ever YSL purchase, all thanks to duty free at Sanford Airport. We were delayed by 2 hours coming home, so even though the duty free area was quite small it meant there was time to spend the extra dollars I had left over and purchase make-up and perfume. How perfect.

I fell in love with this YSL palette as soon as I set eyes on it, the pink casing was one thing which I loved. But as soon as I opened the palette I knew that I had to have it, the colours are just perfect and you can't ever have too much sparkle. 
The gorgeous fuchsia pink ultra-flat case has gold trimmings and the YSL logo in gold which adds something to the palette.

This gorgeous palette comes with four eyeshadows which are; Ombre Solo no4 violet - a deep aubergine shade, Ombre 5 lumières no9 taupe - a light taupe shade, Ombre 5 lumières no4 parme - a sparkly lilac and Ombre 5 lumières no8 rose - a sparkly pink colour. Two solid lip colours, a neon pink and a peachy pink shade and a blush in variation no14, a light peachy shade with sparkle. It also contains applicators for all products which is handy as it is meant to be a travel product.

All the eyeshadows are very pigmented and the lip shades give very good coverage, the blush is meant to flatter all skin tones, I'm quite fair skinned (other than being tanned at the moment) and it really works with my skin.

I can't remember the exact price of the product but I think from looking on the internet it was around $60 which is £37.50.

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)