Saturday 13 October 2012

Life: Update


001. Things have been changing in my life right now but they are all good. My boyfriend Danny got a job last week after not being in employment for nearly a year which I am super proud of him for and it's doing something he really enjoys yet the hours aren't really 'sociable' from around 4am-11am in the morning so it means some days I won't see him as he'll be sleeping the day away. Things are looking up right now and in the new year there might be a few BIG changes if this job becomes really serious and he gets the hours required. So fingers crossed.

002. University is back and I'm slowly settling back into a routine and the thought of a dissertation frightens me more than anything. I know the subject area I want to do, it's just all the work that goes into it that scares me I think. So if anyone has any advice then please leave it in the comments below, this would be much appreciated. I'll try and do some posts about my progress giving those who are in the same position advice for the future or for right now. I'm managing my work really well right now, ask me at the end of the semester and see what my answer is.

003. I have a few new favourite products that I'm incorporating into my skincare routine and everyday make up so keep an eye out for them posts. I need to try and take advantage of the 3 for 2 that's happening in Boots right now. I also have alot of other non beauty favourites and I need to do a few posts about them. I have a list as long as my arm for all the posts I need to do and I will definately get round to doing them.

004. I am so enjoying upgrading my winter wardrobe right now, I love Autumn/ Winter with the snuggly knits, scarves, gloves, mittens, hats, Bonfire night, onesies! There's so much more I could list but I won't bore you all. Lots of places have some lovely pieces, even just talking about them makes me excited. I'll be making lots of wishlists so keep an eye out!


I hope your all good right now and I'm in a really good, happy place right now.
ox

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on FBL bloggers, so I'm following you now. I hope you follow back as well. ;)

    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)