Tuesday 9 October 2012

Review: L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Tempting Lilac


L'Oreal Rouge Caresse are by far my favourite lipsticks at the moment. When they were released I looked at a few shades in Boots and wasn't really keen on any of them. However last week I popped into Boots and saw that L'Oreal products were 3 for 2 and I was instantly drawn to these.

I picked up three different shades and when I tried them I instantly fell in love with all three. The ones I picked up are sweet berry, tempting lilac and dating coral.

The shade above is tempting lilac and its becoming my favourite shade. It's close to my actual lip colour which makes the shade really easy to wear day to day. It also feels nice on the lips unlike some lipsticks which I find quite heavy.

They are glossy-yet-pigmented lipsticks which is great as they can be built up to make them more intense or just one layer can make a subtle different to your lip colour.

The wear time is okay, they aren't going to last forever because of the balmy nature of them but they are really easy to reapply.

I have list of the other shades I need to pick up and would definately recommend them.

Do you have any L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks? What's your favourite shade?

ox

3 comments:

  1. Mmm more lipstick!
    Looks lovely.
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lipstick so much haha need a bigger collection :) x

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I'll have a look :)! x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)