Wednesday 10 October 2012

Review: Marc Jacobs Dot

Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume - £62.50 (for 100ml)

Marc Jacobs is easily my favourite brand when it comes to fragrances. I absolutely love the designs of the bottles as it makes them stand out from the rest of my collection and they look really pretty all lined up on my dressing table. I have all the big ones (Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, Lola and Oh Lola!) Before I went away I'd ran out of Oh Lola so I needed to keep an eye out for it in duty free. I then saw that Dot had been released and this made me really excited as I knew I had to get my hands on it.

Dot by Marc Jacobs is describe as a 'sophisticated yet happy-go-lucky' fragrances which I certainly agree with. The top notes are red berries, dragonfruit and honeysuckle, heart notes of jasmine, coconut water and orange bosson, with base notes of driftwood, musk and vanilla. When you first spritz the scent it is really fresh but then dries down and smells really grown-up making the fragrance  ideal to wear day to night.

One of the main things which I like about the fragrance is the bottle! I mean how beautiful is it, it looks super pretty on my dressing table. The design is inspired by Marc Jacob's love of polka dots and the 'creature' seems to be a ladybird/ butterfly. It is just so pretty.

Overall I love this scent and I think that once the bottle is empty I'll keep it on my dressing table because of how much I love the bottle. I'd definately recommend it for anyone looking for a girly, fresh fragrance and for all you Marc Jacobs lovers out there. 

Go and pop into your local fragrance store and have a spritz! Especially if your a Marc Jacobs fan like myself.


Whats your favourite perfume? Have you tried Dot yet? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!

ox

2 comments:

  1. I really want this - the bottle is absolutely amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask for it for christmas so you don't have to spend your own money on it! It's so pretty :) x

      Delete

Please feel free to write something here - I read and appreciate all the comments I receive. I will try and reply to each message ASAP!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)